The 6th Marine Infantry Parachute Regiment () was an airborne unit of the French Army.
Formed as the 6th Colonial Commando Parachute Battalion in Quimper, Brittany on 16 May 1948 from elements of the 1st Colonial Commando Parachute Demi-brigade, disembarks in Saigon, French Indochina, in July 1949. The battalion distinguished itself in fighting throughout the First Indochina War. It was dissolved after the 1954 Battle of Dien Bien Phu.
The regiment leaves French Algeria in 6 July 1961 and regroups in Verdun. From January 1963 it was stationed in Mont-de-Marsan, the old instruction base for Colonial Parachute Brigade. The regiment was dissolved 30 June 1998.