The 6th Parliament of Lower Canada was in session from January 29, 1810 to March 1, 1810. Elections in Lower Canada had been held in October 1809. Lieutenant-governor James Henry Craig dissolved parliament after the assembly declared the seat of judge Pierre-Amable de Bonne vacant. A vote on the resolution which declared judges ineligibile to sit in the assembly had been deferred by the Legislative Council until after the next election. All sessions were held at Quebec City.