Alumni Hall was a 5,308-seat multi-purpose arena in Chicago, Illinois. The arena opened in 1956 to replace DePaul Auditorium, the school's prior on-campus gym. It was home to all the DePaul University Blue Demons men's basketball team from 1956 until they moved to the Rosemont Horizon. The women's team played all their home games at Alumni Hall from 1974 to 2000, while the men's team played occasional games there. The building was the site of the first round of the NCAA Midwest Regional in 1960. The arena closed in 2000 and was torn down in 2001. The team moved to the DePaul Athletic Center, and the land was used for the new DePaul Student Center.