Bandon Halt was a station on the 1847 London, Brighton and South Coast Railway extension from West Croydon to Epsom. It was situated between Waddon and Wallington stations and was open between 1906 and 1914. It takes its name from the immediate area which is called Bandon Hill. It was located at and was accessed from Plough Lane, the platforms lying to the immediate east of the overbridge.
Vic Mitchell and Keith Smith(1992). London Suburban Railways - West Croydon to Epsom. Middleton Press. ISBN 1-873793-08-1.