The Bank of Upper Canada Building, built by John Ewart, is one of the oldest financial service buildings in Toronto, Canada. Built in 1825, it housed the Bank of Upper Canada until the bank's collapse in 1866. It is at 252 Adelaide Street East.
The building was abandoned, later used as a meat processing plant, then damaged by a fire. It was also home to a Catholic boys school, and De LaSalle Institute.