Barnawartha is a closed station located in the town of Barnawartha, on the North East railway in Victoria, Australia. The station building and platform are on the eastern side of the broad gauge line, with a goods shed located opposite. The standard gauge main line runs the platform.
The station opened with the line in 1873 with a temporary passenger shelter and a large brick goods shed. In 1885 a signal cabin was provided, as well as platform extensions, and construction of a siding to a nearby flour mill. In 1889 the brick station building was erected, and in 1925 the signal frame was made part of the station building. At the same time all tracks in the yard were lengthened for longer trains.