Best Custom Screens

Best Custom Screens

Website:www.bestcustomscreens.com    Address: 2210 ...More
Website:www.bestcustomscreens.com    Address: 2210 Soledad CanyonRoad Suite #F Acton, CA93510    Business Mail:bestcustomscreens@gmail.com    Phone:800-341-9054    As a professional,family owned and operatedbusiness, we haveprovided exceptionalcustom patio slidingscreen doors and windowscreen replacements forapartment homes, houses,residential, commercial,& multi-family housingindustries for the past15 years. In the SanFernando Valley, part ofthe Greater Los Angelesarea is where we ro Less

Best Custom Screens

 says "Mosquitoes test positive for west nile virus in the San Fernando Valley. Health officials [...]

Read more:
http://bestcustomscreens.com/mosquitoes-test-positive-for-west-nile-virus-in-the-san-fernando-valley/"
to get instant updates about 'Best Custom Screens' on your MyPage. Meet other similar minded people. Its Free!

X 

All Updates


No Detailed Information available.

Posted on: 11:19 PM - 14 Dec 18

Best Custom Screens
best custom screens has uploaded a video
 Write a comment   |   Share this

  |  Cancel

Posted on: 11:09 PM - 14 Dec 18

Best Custom Screens
best custom screens has uploaded 2 new videos
 Write a comment   |   Share this

  |  Cancel

Posted on: 11:08 PM - 14 Dec 18

Best Custom Screens
best custom screens has uploaded 2 new videos
 Write a comment   |   Share this

  |  Cancel

Posted on: 11:05 PM - 14 Dec 18

Best Custom Screens
best custom screens has uploaded a video
 Write a comment   |   Share this

  |  Cancel

Posted on: 11:03 PM - 14 Dec 18

Best Custom Screens
best custom screens has uploaded a video
 Write a comment   |   Share this

  |  Cancel

Posted on: 11:02 PM - 14 Dec 18

Best Custom Screens
best custom screens has uploaded 2 new videos
 Write a comment   |   Share this

  |  Cancel

Posted on: 10:54 PM - 14 Dec 18

Best Custom Screens
best custom screens has uploaded a video
 Write a comment   |   Share this

  |  Cancel

Posted on: 10:48 PM - 14 Dec 18

Best Custom Screens
best custom screens has uploaded a video
 Write a comment   |   Share this

  |  Cancel

Posted on: 10:46 PM - 14 Dec 18

Best Custom Screens
best custom screens has uploaded a video
 Write a comment   |   Share this

  |  Cancel

Posted on: 10:41 PM - 14 Dec 18

Best Custom Screens
best custom screens has shared a link and says
Window damaged measure screens See how Steve Tristan explains how to measure a window screen, while realizing the window frame is damaged. As stated a window screen will not fit in a damaged frame. Learn how to measure a window frame for a new window screen. This method generally works well when the existing window screen is missing. We did miss one thing on the video....oops. We missed the depth measurement of the frames. Typical window screen frames are 5/16" for vinyl window frames and 3/8" for aluminum window frames. These two frame sizes cover approximately 80% of the windows in California. The remaining 20% can be a mix of a large variety of frames depending on how crazy the window manufacturer was when designing the window. This video was filmed onsite at an apartment building in Las Vegas, NV. Windows screens can be purchased at https://bestcustomscreens.com/ "

YouTube

www.youtube.com
 Write a comment   |   Share this

  |  Cancel
All
wait Posting your question. Please wait!...


About

Website: www.bestcustomscreens.com
   Address: 2210 Soledad Canyon Road Suite #F Acton, CA 93510
   Business Mail: bestcustomscreens@gmail.com
   Phone: 800-341-9054
   As a professional, family owned and operated business, we have provided exceptional custom patio sliding screen doors and window screen replacements for apartment homes, houses, residential, commercial, & multi-family housing industries for the past 15 years. In the San Fernando Valley, part of the Greater Los Angeles area is where we ro

Videos

No video found

No messages found
Tell your friends >
about this page
 Create a new Page
for companies, colleges, celebrities or anything you like.Get updates on MyPage.
Create a new Page
 Find your friends
  Find friends on MyPage from