Founded in 1889, the club played at a number of venues before moving to Priory Park in 1948. Bodmin Town joined the South Western League in 1953, finishing as high as fourth in 1958, before resigning in order to join the East Cornwall Premier League. The club returned to the South Western League seven years later and continued to compete in that league until 2007, when they became a founding member of the South West Peninsula League. In national competition, the club reached the second qualifying round of the FA Cup in 1955. They have reached the fourth round of the FA Vase twice and also competed in the FA Trophy in the 1970s.
Season-by-season record (Last 10 years)
For previous year's records dating back to the 1953-54 season, please go to .