The Calvinist Church () at Hrnčiarska ulica (English: Pottery Street) in Košice, Slovakia was initially an army store-house.
In the years 1805 – 1811 it was rebuilt to a Calvinist church with a new 48 metres high slender spire. The church interior is very simple, the only presentable piece is the pulpit. A metal rooster made in 1589 was given on the spire. Initially it was installed on the northern tower ot the St. Elisabeth Cathedral.