The Changchun Tram is an historic tram line in Changchun, Jilin, China. It was first opened November 11, 1941, and was constructed by the Manchukuo government. On August 15, 1945 the tram had 7 lines and 73 trains. At its peak in 1960, the tram had 6 lines and 88 trains covering almost 53 km.
Currently there is only one line—Line No. 54—it is 7.6 km long going from Xi'an Road to Gongnong Road (Hongqi Street).