The Chenab Club is a social club in Faisalabad, Pakistan. It was the first such club established in Faisalabad (then known as Lyallpur). It still exists today and is used by the elite society of Faisalabad.
During the first decade of the 20th century, Mr. Henry Cues (1904–1906), the first deputy commissioner (D.C.) of Lyallpur (now Faisalabad), established a social club where the British officers serving in "Sandal Bar" could gather at their leisure. In December 1909, Captain Dugglis was appointed as new D.C. of Lyallpur. The club was built for off-duty British officers and was construction was paid for by the officers themselves.
In March 1910, the club was established in Qaisary Bagh (Now Company Bagh/Jinnah Gardens). The land for this purpose was acquired from Irrigation Department.