Chirang district

to get instant updates about 'Chirang District' on your MyPage. Meet other similar minded people. Its Free!

X 

All Updates


Description:
Chirang district () is one of the 27 districts of Assam state in north-eastern India. It is a new district formed in the BTC area of the state. Chirang district has been carved out from the erstwhile Bongaigaon district. 80% of the population of this district are Bodo people and the remaining 20% are Muslim (citation required) (also there are hindus and some indigenous religious groups)

References









ضلع چیرنگ
Read More

No feeds found

All
Posting your question. Please wait!...


No updates available.
No messages found
Suggested Pages
Zid
Zid
Tell your friends >
about this page
 Create a new Page
for companies, colleges, celebrities or anything you like.Get updates on MyPage.
Create a new Page
 Find your friends
  Find friends on MyPage from