The Coat of Arms of Victoria is the official symbol of the Australian state of Victoria. Victoria was the second state of Australia to gain arms, granted on 6 June 1910 by King George V. The state had been named in 1851 after his grandmother, who was Queen at the time. Following the adoption of the pink heath (Epacris impressa Labill) as Victoria's floral emblem, Queen Elizabeth II signed a Royal Warrant on 28 March 1974 adding a Compartment from which the heath could grow. Although the rest of the arms remained the same in the blazon, certain elements were reinterpreted.
The 1910 blazon of the Coat of Arms of Victoria is:Arms: Azure, five Stars Argent representing the Constellation of the Southern Cross. Crest: On a Wreath of the Colours, Argent and Azure, a demi-Kangaroo proper holding in the paws an Imperial Crown Or. Supporters: Dexter, a Female Figure (representing Peace) proper vested Argent cloaked Azure wreathed round the temples with a Chaplet and holding in the exterior hand a branch of Olive also proper; and Sinister, a like figure (representing Prosperity) vested Argent cloaked Gules wreathed round the temples with a Chaplet of Corn and supporting with the exterior hand a Cornucopia proper. Motto: Peace and Prosperity.
(The current interpretation of the arms uses St Edward's Crown. It is unclear whether this is in spite of the interpretation or if the interpretation was modified.)