Corpus Christi Priory was a Roman CatholicPremonstratensianpriory in Manchester, England. Norbertine Canons Regular first came to Manchester in 1889 from the Belgian Abbey of Tongerlo and in the Miles Platting area of Manchester built Corpus Christi Basilica which they served until 2007 when mounting repair and maintenance costs forced the closure of the basilica. Corpus Christi became an independent canonry of the Premonstratensian order in 2004 and the community now comprises ten priests and brothers. The community relocated to , Essex in 2008.
The basilica was designed by the architect W. T. Gunson and is a Grade II listed building.