Deadly Mistakes I Made When I Started My Internet Business Avoid Them at All Cost

Deadly Mistakes I Made When I Started My Internet Business Avoid Them At All Cost

Do you want to know themistakes I made when Igot started with my ...More
Do you want to know themistakes I made when Igot started with myinternet business online?I have made almost allthe mistakes a newbie canmake online and I bet youmight be making one ofthese mistakes. In thisarticle I will not onlyshow you some of mymistakes but also giveyou advice on how you canavoid them. Less

Deadly Mistakes I Made When I Started My Internet Business Avoid Them at All Cost

to get instant updates about 'Deadly Mistakes I Made When I Started My Internet Business Avoid Them At All Cost' on your MyPage. Meet other similar minded people. Its Free!

X 

All Updates


Overview:
Do you want to know the mistakes I made when I got started with my internet business online? I have made almost all the mistakes a newbie can make online and I bet you might be making one of these mistakes. In this article I will not only show you some of my mistakes but also give you advice on how you can avoid them.
Description:

Do you want to know the mistakes I made when I got started with my internet business online?

I have made almost all the mistakes a newbie can make online and I bet you might be making one of these mistakes.

In this article I will not only show you some of my mistakes but also give you advice on how you can avoid them.

1. I wanted everything for free.

2. I was lazy enough to create content.

3. I never focused on marketing.

4. I did not build my list initially.

5. Failed to develop relationship with my list.

6. Did not create high ticket products and coaching program.

7. Did not create a sales funnel.

8. Did not setup a tracking system.

Here you go.

1. I wanted everything for free.

I hunted for free hosting, auto-responder service, domain name and wanted free traffic.

These are the most important aspects of starting an internet business. Make sure you avoid this free mind set and at least grab the important tools I have mentioned above using a quality paid service.

2. I was lazy enough to create content.

Unique quality content is king. Content will help you to drive traffic and create products. Write content every day for at least an hour per day if you wish to earn massive income in the long run.

3. I never focused on marketing.

60% of your time should go in driving traffic to your website. Remaining 40% of your time should go in creating products and communicating with your list.

4. I did not build my list initially.

This was a huge mistake, start building your list from day one.

5. Failed to develop relationship with my list.

Communicate with your list regularly and help them solve their problems.

6. Did not create high ticket products and coaching program.

These 2 types of products will make you maximum revenue. Start creating them from day one.

7. Did not create a sales funnel.

It is important that you set up your products in such a way that they get promoted using emails through your auto-responder on autopilot. Start setting up your sales funnel today.

8. Did not setup a tracking system.

If you fail to set up your tracking system you will never know what is working and what is not working for your online business. I mistakenly considered one of my internet businesses a huge failure even though it was a massive success in the long run because I did not track my sales funnel.

Do you want to learn how I do it? Download this 'FREE Report' and Discover How I Created a Killer Cash-Pulling-Machine that Attracts 23,883 Visitors and Earns $6665.49 on Autopilot from just 20 Days of Lazy Work...



Download it here: FREE how to start an internet business Report.



How to re-invest your profits? Discover the right way to start your online business.

All
Posting your question. Please wait!...


About

Do you want to know the mistakes I made when I got started with my internet business online? I have made almost all the mistakes a newbie can make online and I bet you might be making one of these mistakes. In this article I will not only show you some of my mistakes but also give you advice on how you can avoid them.
No messages found
Suggested Pages
Tell your friends >
about this page
 Create a new Page
for companies, colleges, celebrities or anything you like.Get updates on MyPage.
Create a new Page
 Find your friends
  Find friends on MyPage from