Essendon Keilor College
was founded in 1992 from the amalgamation of Queens Park Secondary College (formerly Essendon Technical School), Essendon High School, Niddrie High School and Keilor Heights Secondary College.
Essendon Keilor College (current enrolment approx 1800) is a multi-campus college
providing state education primarily to students from the North and West of Melbourne
. The College consists of two Junior Campuses located at Keilor
and one Senior Campus located at Essendon
The Essendon Keilor College uniform is a white coloured shirt with the symbol of the school on the left chest and dark blue coloured pants. A dark blue jumper with the school symbol is worn in winter.
The Niddrie Campus
is located in Airport West
at the end of Peters Street and is directly beside Niddrie Primary School. It serves from Year 7 to Year 10 and has a room for autistic
students from Western Autistic School
. It was Niddrie High School until it became part of Essendon Keilor College in 1992.
Prior to joining Essendon Keilor College the boy's uniform consisted of grey jean slacks, a light blue shirt with a navy blue print of a planet splitting in the middle and a jumper with the same pattern but reverse colours.
The East Keilor Campus
is located in East Keilor
on Quinn Grove, next to the East Keilor Leisure Centre. It also serves Year 7 to Year 10. The school was known as Keilor Heights High School from 1968 to 1992.
The old Keilor Heights High School uniform consisted... Read More