Estadio Marcelo Bielsa is Newell's Old Boys' multi-use stadium in Rosario, Argentina. It didn't have any official name until December 22, 2009, when it was named after the former manager of the club Marcelo Bielsa. Until then it was simply called El Coloso del Parque ("The Colossus of the Park"), and this remained as the stadium's popular name. It is currently used mostly for football matches, but it has hosted some rugby matches sometimes, albeit rarely. The stadium was built in 1911, and has had several expansions to its size since. It currently holds 40,000 .