The Europa Point Lighthouse was built by GovernorSir Alexander Woodford between 1838 and 1841. It was fully automated in February 1994 and its loom can be seen over a distance of . It is the southernmost lighthouse for which Trinity House is responsible, and the only one outside the UK.
Every year the operators transmit from the area of the lighthouse.
The mosque, also known as the King Fahd bin Abdulaziz al-Saud Mosque or the Mosque of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, is a mosque located at Europa Point. The building was a gift from King Fahd of Saudi Arabia and took two... Read More