The Federal Institute of Science And Technology
) is located in Hormis Nagar
. The campus is at Hormis Nagar, Mookkannoor, a village on the outskirts of Angamaly town. Since Mookkannoor is the birthplace of the late K. P. Hormis (the founder of the Federal Bank) the campus is named Hormis Nagar.
The college is a self-financing institution established and managed by the Federal Bank Officers Association Educational Society (FBOAES).
The courses in FISAT are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE
) and sanctioned by the Government of Kerala
, leading to the Degree of the Mahathma Gandhi University. The college has 2000
certification to its credit.
The following courses, leading to a B.Tech degree of the Mahathma Gandhi University, are offered:
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (120 seats),
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (60 seats),
- Computer Science and Engineering (120 seats),
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (60 seats),
- Mechanical Engineering (60 seats).
The postgraduate courses are:
- Master of Business Administration (60 seats),
- Master of Computer Applications (60 seats).
FISAT is administered by the Federal Bank Officers Association Educational Society (FBOAES) - an initiative of the Federal Bank Officers Association.
Governing body members
- Mr. P V Mathew - Chairman of the Governing Body of the College, Secretary of FBOAES, General Secretary of......