FK Javor Ivanjica
: Фудбалски клуб Јавор Ивањица ) is a football
club from Ivanjica
It was founded in 1912 and is one of the oldest clubs in Serbia. The club's stadium, Ivanjica Stadium
, has a capacity of5,000. The official colours of the club are red and white.
There were not many places in Serbia that knew about football, when the student Milan Radojević brought in Ivanjica
the first soccer ball. The local youth enthusiastically accepted the new game. Shortly after, the first club was founded, and it received the name of "Jagodina".After few trainings, familiarization with the rules and marking the fields, everything was ready for the first match to be held with audience. But, until the Second World War only friendly games were played. Afterwords, the club competed in several lower league competitions. The first great success was achieved in the period between 1958 and 1962, when the club competed for the first time in the Yugoslav Second League and it had its first great generation of players: Luković, Randjić, Šarčević, Djoko Djurić, Bjelogrlić, Nešovanović, Čukavac, Veljo Luković among others. The club president was Stevo Jovičić and the coach Slavenko Kuzeljević. Some other famous players in that period were: Tatović, Ćurčić, Vitorović, Milošević, Milekić, Stefanović, Drobnjaković, Sretenović and Langura.
However, the greatest success in the history of the club was in the......