Footwear From The Louis Vuitton Shoes Outlet Five Top Picks
In the beginning, Louis Vuitton was a small establishment dedicated to providing travelling trunks and bags for wealthy French people who travelled by train or by steamer. Today, it is expanded into a luxury lifestyle brand that sells not just bags but also accessories, wallets, purses, and even shoes. If you ever get the chance to shop at a Louis Vuitton shoes outlet, do not forget to enrich your wardrobe with a few good pieces.
At the Louis Vuitton shoes outlet, you won't really be looking for the hottest and latest designs. Instead, what you should go for are classic pieces that will withstand the test of time, thanks to their great styling and practicality. Yes, LV shoes can be practical especially in view of the fact that they're very versatile and durable. Here are some styles that you might want to look out for as you shop.
1. Loafers and ballerina shoes. Flats are a girl's best friend. When freed from the constraints of your at-work dress code, there's nothing like a pretty pair of flats to make you feel comfortable and carefree. Patterned after the shoes that ballet dancers wear for practice, ballerina shoes are delicate yet functional basics that you can match with everything, from jeans, a tank and an LV tote to an elaborate and whimsical summer frock. Loafers meanwhile, provide a unisex appeal to your wardrobe.
2. Pumps and heels. Every girl needs a good pair of pumps, and Louis Vuitton has an absolutely wonderful collection of closed, business-like shoes that will comply with the dress code but are anything but boring. Look for those under the Stephen Sprouse collection, featuring interesting details like rivets or leopard prints. For evening, some towering yet comfortable peep-toe heels would be the perfect purchase.
3. Sandals. We all have our laid-back days, and Louis Vuitton has a line of sandals that are perfect for lazy Saturdays or vacations at the beach. You can choose comfortable flat designs made more interesting with leather cut-outs, or sexier versions with wedge and high heels. There are even several thongs made of rubber.
4. Boots. Louis Vuitton really shines when it comes to boots. They have several beautiful designs, from showy, fur-lined models to utilitarian ones in suede and polished leather. They have knee-high boots, ankle boots, and those that rise to mid-calf. Pair of low-heeled boots like the Fauvist or a fashionable ankle bootie is all excellent choices.
5. Comfortable sneakers. When you say "sneakers" we automatically imagine a pair of worn-out gym shoes. But nothing could be farther from the truth when you're talking about an LV pair. Louis Vuitton makes these shoes with monogrammed canvas and metallic leather for a wonderfully glamorous effect. These shoes can be worn to add effortless style to the simplest outfits, such as denims and a casual tee.
When you go to a Louis Vuitton shoes outlet, do not miss the chance to get your hands on one of these types of LV shoes. They are masterpieces of design in themselves and are timeless enough to outlast passing fads.
|Footwear From the Louis Vuitton Shoes Outlet Five Top Picks page created by Yvette Brunderman|