Foreign Service Specialist

Foreign Service Specialist

Foreign Service Specialist

to get instant updates about 'Foreign Service Specialist' on your MyPage. Meet other similar minded people. Its Free!


All Updates

Foreign Service Specialists are employees of the United States Department of State and other foreign affairs agencies. They are members of the Foreign Service system who provide technical, administrative, or security support and services at embassies and consulates worldwide, in Washington, D.C. or other locations in the continental United States.

Career tracks

  • Facilities Maintenance Specialist
  • Financial Management Officer
  • General Services Officer
  • Human Resources Officer
  • Construction Engineer
  • Information Management Specialist
  • Information Management Technical Specialist
  • Regional English Language Officer
  • Information Resource Officer
  • Printing Specialist
  • Health Practitioner
  • Regional Medical Technologist
  • Regional Medical Officer
  • Regional Medical Officer/Psychiatrist
  • Office Management Specialist
  • Diplomatic Courier
  • Security Engineering Officer
  • Security Technical Specialist
  • Diplomatic Security Service Special Agent

See also


External links

Read More

No feeds found

Posting your question. Please wait!...

No updates available.
No messages found
Suggested Pages
Tell your friends >
about this page
 Create a new Page
for companies, colleges, celebrities or anything you like.Get updates on MyPage.
Create a new Page
 Find your friends
  Find friends on MyPage from