The Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
is a private university in Frankfurt am Main
). It is accredited by the German state as well as the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA).
The Frankfurt School of Finance & Management was founded 1957 as
(Banking Institute). The university was founded in 1989 as the
) and was given authorization to award doctoral degrees on 3 November 2004. On 17 January 2007 the academic-branch HfB
and the executive education-branch
were merged under the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management. The FS has full degree awarding power and is state recognized.
Currently there are approx. 1200 students and 35 full-time professors as well as more than 1,800 lecturers.
The Frankfurt School of Finance & Management offers international bachelor and master programs with specializations in finance, management and accounting. The Ph.D. program started in Fall 2005.
- Centre for Financial Economics
- Centre for Practical Quantitative Finance
- Frankfurt Institute for Private Equity and M&A ()
- Management Research Centre
- Institute for International Health Management
All academic programs are accredited by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA).Bachelor Programs
- International Business Administration (B.Sc.); including 2 semesters abroad
- Business Administration (B.Sc.); job-integrated