HMS Falmouth was a 50-gun fourth rate launched in 1708. She was reconstructed in 1729 and broken up in 1747.
HMS Falmouth was a 50-gun fourth rate launched in 1752. She was beached and abandoned at Batavia on 16 January 1765 after suffering serious battle damage off Manila.
HMS Falmouth was a schooner launched in 1807. She was used as a dockyard vessel until 1824 when she was converted to a mortar vessel. She reverted to a dockyard lighter in 1846 and was renamed YC1. She was renamed YC46 in 1870, reverting to Falmouth in 1870, and was sold in 1883.