The Bloomington, IllinoisHoly Trinity Church Rectory and Convent has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places since 1983. The Rectory and Convent Building is situated behind the art deco church on the site of the 1869 Holy Trinity Church, which was destroyed by a tornado before it was completed. A fire completely obliterated the church in 1932, but the church was financed, and recovery was quick. The finished Art-Deco building was completed in 1933 and opened in 1934. It still stands today.