IRCTC PNR Status
The IRCTC or the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation is the Indian Railway wing responsible organizing budgets, tour packages for all kinds of tourists across the country. The greatest service offered by the IRCTC that improved the state of the Indian railway system is the convenience in booking and checking the ticket status with the IRCTC PNR Status.
Efficiency is what the world demands today and it is exactly what the IRCTC offers. There are a number of ways by which you can get to know your PNR Status IRCTC. With a whole organized system for information provision, keeping track of your ticket status has become very simple and efficient. You can simply use the internet to do so, or even get this service on your mobile. Of course, there also exist offline means. Following are the different methods of getting your IRCTC PNR Status:
• One simple option is to simply install the mobile application made officially by IRCTC. You can download the app from internet and use it for free. The app is user-friendly and extremely simple to figure out.
• You can also download and install the ngpay application with which you can check your ticket status through the mobile phone.
You could simply call on 139 where you will be directed to an IVRS system where you will be required to type in your IRCTC PNR number to get the updated status of your ticket.
• Track IRCTC PNR Status In fact, the system has been so well-organized that you can request for mobile alerts on your PNR status every time there are any changes. You will have to contact your mobile customer care in order to get more details about this.
• You can log onto the IRCTC official website and click on the option IRCTC PNR Enquiry and then onIRCTC PNR Current Status to get an update of your ticket status.
• Another good option is with PNR Status mobile .
• All the major stations in India have automated machinery that makes use of interactive touch technology. You can take the help of this option too in order to check your IRCTC PNR status.
What is IRCTC PNR ?
a 10-digit PNR(PNR means Passenger Name Record ) number is alloted to Indian Railways train ticket after booking a ticket.
By Using Our Online Status tool, you can find the Status of Indian Railway PNR whether it is Confirmed, RAC , or Waiting.
Below are the details you can get with the IRCTC PNR status enquiry:
g)Class (SL, 2AC, 3AC, etc) .
i)Passenger Coach, Seat numbers.
|IRCTC PNR Status page created by Adriene Abramowitz|