Jákfa is a village located in Vas County in western Hungary with an area of 20.11 km² and a population of 540. Jákfa is 110 km from Szombathely.
The settlement's name first appears in a document from 1211, but it may be of much earlier origin.
St. George's church built in the 13th century by the Ják clan as well as nearby St. James's chapel are internationally recognized edifices of the late Romanesque style. The foundations of the clan's castle and donjon, erected in the period of the Árpád dynasty, have recently been uncovered and identified on the site of the former abbey. Several residences of the 18th and 19th centuries can be found in the village.