<!-- Missing image removed: -->The Kamov Ka-15 (NATO reporting nameHen) was a Soviet two-seat utility helicopter with coaxial rotors, which first flew on April 14, 1952 at the hands of test pilot D.K.Yefremov. State acceptance trials were completed in 1955, and next year the helicopter entered production at aircraft factory No.99 in Ulan-Ude.
It was a precursor of the Ka-18, and fitted with the M-14 engine (in helicopter version). It was primarily used for bush patrol, agricultural purposes, and fishery control.
Ka-15 : Two-seat light utility helicopter for the Soviet Navy.
Ka-15M : Two-seat light utility helicopter. Civilian version of the Ka-15.