Kentucky Toast Chicken Menu
This recipe is a fantastic copycat involving Kentucky Meltedlooking for more recipes,,find them at Chicken recipes
Chicken. Juicy and loaded with flavor through the perfect blend of herbs along with spices, you'll save yourself a lot of cash by preparing food this in your own home.
<object width="560" height="315"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vw9mGgzF7wc?version=3&hl=en_GB" type="application/x- shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">
Cooked by using a pressure cooker will be the secret to be able to infusing this chicken while using the seasonings throughout every piece. Pressure cooking food also seals inside the juices, so you will get the same high quality juicy young chicken while you would at a KFC diner. Serve with the coleslaw recipke and corn about the cob and you have yourself any feast the particular Colonel himself could be proud regarding (at a fraction in the cost)!
Kentucky Toast Chicken
2 fryer hen chickens, cut upward into 8 bits and marinated
6 cups Crisco shortening
1 ovum, well usual
2 servings buttermilk
looking for more recipes,,find them at Healthy recipes
2 glasses flour
2 teaspoons terrain pepper
3 Tablespoons sodium
1 teaspoon msg
1/8 teaspoon garlic clove powder
1 the dash diet paprika
1. Place shortening in the pressure heater and heat over medium heat towards the shortening reaches 400°F.
2. In a compact bowl, combine the actual egg and milk.
3. In some other bowl, combine the rest of the six dried out ingredients.
4. looking for more recipes,,find them at Chicken recipes
Dip each part of chicken to the milk till fully moistened.
5. Roll this moistened chicken in the flour combination until very well coated.
6. In sets of 4 or 5, drop the particular covered fowl pieces in to the shortening and also lock your lid.
7. When pressure builds up cook regarding 10 moments.
8. Release the lid based on the pressure pot manufacturer's directions.
9. Remove your chicken, drain in writing towels as well as serve warm.
|Kentucky Toast Chicken Menu page created by lol|