Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation Ltd.
is the industrial and investment promotion agency of the Government of Kerala
(India). As the nodal agency for foreign and domestic investments in Kerala
, KSIDC provides support for investors, besides processing various incentive schemes and facilitating interaction between the government and the industrial sector.
Established in 1961, KSIDC is led by a group of professionals from various fields including Engineering, Management, Finance and Law.
It has two offices in Kerala - the head office at Trivandrum
(Thiruvananthapuram) and a regional office at Kochi
Areas of focus
KSIDC assists in identifying the infrastructure needs of the State, structuring projects to bridge the gaps and spearheading a balanced growth of the core competencies of the State.
The key areas of KSIDC's focus include:
- Identification of Investment Ideas
- Translating ideas into concrete proposals
- Feasibility Study, Project Evaluation
- Financial Structuring, Loan Syndication
- Assisting in Central and State Govt. Clearances
- Development and Administration of Growth Centers
- Industrial and Infrastructure development
As on 2007-08, KSIDC has promoted more than 650 projects in the State of Kerala with an investment outlay of Rs.5155 crores providing employment to approximately 72500 persons