The School serves the cities of La Porte, Morgan's Point, and Shoreacres, a small portion of Pasadena, a small portion of Deer Park.<!-- Deleted image removed: --><!-- Deleted image removed: -->After 1946 the school moved into a new campus built on the same location, until 1959 they relocated into a new state of the art campus built nearby. Over the years the campus has had many additions such as E building first built in 1968 and B building built in 1986. Both buildings served for additional classrooms. The campus later added a vocational wing and new basketball Gymnasium/swimming pool and The Sonja Angelo Theater in 1976. In the early 90's a science wing was added, a new field house, and The Henry Eienfelt Band Hall. A new bond referendum approved major renovations for the campus including; a major renovation of The Sonja Angelo Theater, demolition of the old gymnasium built in 1958 with a brand new gymnasium for physical education, major renovations to the deteriorating cafeteria and major renovations to the football and baseball stadiums.