Leeds School of Medicine is the medical school of the University of Leeds, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. The School of Medicine was founded in 1831, before the Yorkshire College which became the University, and now forms part of the University's Faculty of Medicine and Health. It is located at the southern end of the campus in the Worsley Building, which also houses the Leeds Dental Institute. The School of Medicine is linked with the two major hospitals for clinical teaching: the Leeds General Infirmary and St James's University Hospital, both run by the Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust. the medical school accepts some 238 home students and a further 20 from overseas per year. .
On 6 June 1831 six physicians and surgeons set up the Leeds medical school with the aim: The medical school admitted its first students in the October of that year. It was one of ten provincial medical schools founded in the ten years between 1824-1834.