Lemonade Diet Reviews
The goal of The Lemonade Diet or Master Cleanse is to give the digestive tract a rest, rid the body of chemical impurities, mobilize and eliminate toxins stored in various parts of the body, ward off illness the immune system was once too plagued to fight, kill parasites lurking in the flora of intestinal walls, and burn excess fat storage. Reduction in weight is a natural by-product of this diet as the 'hard to burn' toxins stored in fat deposits are released; thus, the Lemonade Cleanse is considered to be a "reducing diet."
* To dissolve and eliminate toxins and congestion that have formed in any part of the body.
* To cleanse the kidneys and the digestive system.
* To cleanse and detoxify the colon tract.
* To purify the glands and cells throughout the entire body.
* To eliminate all unusable waste and hardened material in the joints and muscles.
* To relieve pressure and irritation in the nerves, arteries, and blood vessels.
* To build a healthy blood stream.
* To keep youth and elasticity regardless of our years.
COMMON SYMPTOMS DURING CLEANSING
There are generally not any severe symptoms reported during the lemonade cleanse. Hunger pains are usually not a problem on the Lemonade Diet as long as regular intake of the beverage is had. Keeping the drink on hand (in a thermostat or sports bottle) and sipping regularly will help eiliminate this issue. By day four, people generally report a boost of energy, loss of cravings, and overall healthier well-being as years of lodged poisons are being released.
|Lemonade Diet Reviews page created by Lemonade Diet Ltd|