Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology
) is a technological institution located on the outskirts of Hyderabad
It was started in 1997 by the Chaitanya Bharathi Educational Society (CBES), Hyderabad, registered under the Societies Registration Act
. Both MGIT and CBIT
(is ranked among Top 20 prestigious private engineering colleges in India
) are governed by CBES executive board. Currently, the annual intake is 480 students. The institute is affiliated to the JNTU
and offers the four-year course of B.Tech.
, prescribed by JNTU
, in six disciplines. The college is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation
and is ISO 9001:2000 certified.
- Chairman: Vastushilpi Dr. BN Reddy
- Board Secretary: Mr. D. Kamalakar Reddy
- Principal: Prof. G.Chandra Mohan
The institute offers a four-year bachelor's degree Bachelor of Technology
, in six key disciplines:
- Computer Science Engineering (CSE).
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT).
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE).
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE).
- Mechanical Engineering (Mechatronics) (MCT).
- Metallurgy and Materials Technology (MMT).
- Civil Engineering (CIV).
The institute offers a two-year master's degree Master of Technology
, in three Departments:
- Department of Computer Science Engineering (CSE).
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE).
- Department of Mechanical Engineering (Mechatronics) (MCT).
Every semester has a... Read More