Max-Weber-Platz station is a transportation hub for the Haidhausen quarter, allowing interchange between U-Bahn, bus and tramway services. The station is serviced by the bus lines 159, 190 and 191 as well as lines , , and of the Munich tramway.
In the first entresol, a replica of a historic Munich horsecar wagon (geschlossener Pferdebahnwagen Nr. 87 Typ a 1.41) which has been used between 1876 and 1895 is on display.
<!--See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Footnotes for an explanation of how to generate footnotes using the