The Nazi party rally grounds (German, Reichsparteitagsgelände; Literally: Reich Party Congress Grounds) consist of about 11 square kilometres in the southeast of Nuremberg, Germany. Six Nazi party rallies were held there between 1933 and 1938.
The vast Nazi party rally grounds included:
The Luitpoldarena, a deployment area
the Luitpold Hall or "Old Congress Hall" (damaged during World War II, later demolished)
the Kongresshalle (Congress Hall) or Neue Kongresshalle (New Congress Hall) (unfinished)
the Zeppelin Feld (Zeppelin Field), another deployment area
the Märzfeld (March Field) (unfinished, later demolished), a deployment area for the Wehrmacht (armed forces)
the Deutsche Stadion (German stadium) (never exceeded the state of foundation), which was to be the largest sports stadium of the world
the Große Straße ("great road"), a (never used) parade road.
Furthermore a "Haus der Kultur" (House of Culture) and a representative entrance portal towards the "Great Road" were planned at the northwestern end of the "Great Road" near the (new) Congress Hall .
Only Zeppelinfeld, Luitpoldarena and Große Straße were finished. The Kongresshalle, Zeppelinfeld and the Große Straße are under monument protection since 1973 as significant examples for NS architecture.