The New city hall of Ostrava is the largest town hall complex in the Czech Republic. It was designed by Vladimír Fischer, František Kolář and Jan Rubý and built between 1925-1930. The town hall was opened on 28 October 1930.
The building has two wings and an 85.6 m high tower, built from metal and glass. A platform offering visitors a fantastic view of Ostrava and surroundings stands at around 72 meters.