Ogbourne St Andrew is a small village in Wiltshire. It is near the village of Ogbourne St George and the hamlets of Ogbourne Maizey and Rockley. The village is lacking in local facilities because it changed from a farming-based community into a commuter-based one and therefore lost its local shop and post office due to lack of demand. The local pub remains open though, originally called The Wheatsheaf is now a gastro-pub called Silks on the Downs because of the local association with Horse Racing. Local primary-level children usually go to the school in Ogbourne St George or to Marlborough.
The village has a small church that is run by the Reverend Roger Powell, who is also the vicar of Ogbourne St George and Chiseldon. The church has a ring of five bells with a 15-hundredweight tenor tuned to the key of F. In the churchyard there is a round barrow, excavated in 1880 by Maud Cunnington.