Orglandes War Cemetery is a German World War II cemetery in Normandy, France. It is located on the northern edge of the village of Orglandes, about 25 km west of Bayeux. The burials come from summer 1944, immediately following D-Day and the Battle of Normandy.
The entrance is marked by a small house surmounted by a bell-tower. The cemetery consists of 28 rows of graves, each grave marked by a stone cross. Each cross details the name, date of birth and date of death of each of the six or more dead soldiers buried to each cross.
The cemetery is administered by the German War Graves Commission, the Volksbund Deutsche Kriegsgräberfürsorge. The landscaping was completed in 1958 and the cemetery was inaugurated on September 20, 1961. Other Normandy German war cemeteries include: