Pardes House Primary School is a voluntary-aided primary school, maintained by the London Borough of Barnet, for boys aged 4 to 11 from Orthodox Jewish families. It is located in Finchley in north-west London. The current enrolment is about 200. The headmaster is Mr Robert Leach.
The school was set up in 1952 to serve the needs of the growing chareidi community of Golders Green. Originally it occupied premises on Finchley Road, moving later to East End Road, Finchley. In 1990 it moved to its present location in Church End, Finchley. Between 1997 and 2000 it was the boys' site of the combined Pardes House & Beis Yaakov Primary School. Since 2000 it has been voluntary-aided school in its own right.