The station opened on June 29, 1982; it served as the western terminus of the Orange Line, replacing Côte-Sainte-Catherine station, until the extension to Du Collège was completed in 1984.
The station is a normal side platform station with an entrance at either end. The northern entrance is integrated into a social housing project. The station decor is divided in two to reflect the two entrances, with blue panels to the north and reddish-pink to the south.
The station was designed by Patrice Gauthier.
Origin of the name
This station is named for av. Plamondon, so named by Montreal city council in 1911 without a stated reason. It may be named for Quebec painter Antoine Plamondon (1804–1895) or singer Rodolphe Plamondon (1875–1940).
Connecting bus routes
<table align=center border=1 class="wikitable"><tr><th align=center>Route<th align=center>Service Times<th align=center>Map<th align=center>Schedule<tr bgcolor="blue"><td colspan=4><font color=white size=4>Société de transport de Montréal <tr><td align=left>124 Victoria<td align=left>All-day<td... Read More