Queens Park is a public park, located near the Regent Circus area of Swindon town centre.
It is about in size, with a lake of around , and contains a diverse range of ornamental trees and shrubs.
The park has a The Garden of Remembrance, officially opened by Princess Elizabeth on 15 November 1950 and commemorates those who died in World War II.
It is subject to opening hours but this may be changed by Swindon Council to 24 hours to reduce costs although residents feel that this may lead to more criminal and undesirable activity.
The recently launched the first ever Swindon based Community Council website, which includes photographs and historical information about Queens Park. The website also invites those living in the area to participate in local events and meetings.