Seda (Patricia) Aznavour
(born May 21, 1947, Paris
) is a French-Armenian female singer and artist, the daughter of Charles Aznavour
She studied at the Armenian Virgins College of Paris, at Jan-Luciere and Matie Alter musical schools.
She started her musical career in 1960's, as a radio and TV singer, then released "Rien Que Nous" album (with David Alexandre Winter
). She recorded the "Safo" (1970) movie songtrack (written by Georges Garvarentz
), played in several French films.
In 1960's she moved to USA
, where in 1980 she gave a concert tour with Lucy Saroyan
. In 1988 Seda recorded "Chants traditionnels Armeniens" album where she performs Yes Qo Ghimetn Chim Gidi
(Ես քո ղիմեթն չիմ գիտի) song by Sayat-Nova
in a duet with Charles Aznavour.
- Suis le soleil, United Artists Records
- On ne valse plus à Vienne, FTC / Discodis
- Les marins, FTC
- Juste un dernier verre, FTC / Sofrason - Saïga
- Pour moi toute seule, United Artists Records
- Rien que nous, (David Alexandre WINTER et Seda AZNAVOUR), 1971, Barclay
- Peut-être…!, 1971, Barclay
- Les champignons hallucinogènes, 1972
- Chants traditionnels Armeniens, 1988, MusArm
- La Part des lions (The Lion's Share, 1971)
- Paris au mois d'août (Paris in August, 1966)