Sherborne Girls (formally known as Sherborne School for Girls) is an independent day and boarding school for girls located in Sherborne, North Dorset. The school was founded in 1895 by Mr. and Mrs. Kenelm Wingfield Digby. There are currently almost 400 pupils attending Sherborne Girls with over 90% living on campus and residing in the seven boarding houses.
The campus includes a sports centre, newly opened in 2007 and benefiting from a 25m six lane swimming pool and a fully equipped fitness suite. Sherborne Girls also has squash courts, badminton courts, 27 tennis courts, a floodlit Astro Turf hockey pitch, climbing wall, grass pitches and dance studio.