St Mary's Church, Bramall Lane, is a Church of England church in the City of Sheffield, England. It is one of three churches that were built in Sheffield under the Church Building Act 1818 (the other two being St George's Church, Portobello and St Phillip's Church, Netherthorpe), and is the only one still to be used as a church. The church was designed by Joseph Potter and cost £13,927 (£ as of ). A grant of £13,941 was received from the Church Building Commission to cover the cost of building and other expenses.. Sheffield & District Family History Society (accessed 11 February 2006)..
The church is built in the Perpendicular style, with a high tower,Harman, R. & Minnis, J. (2004) Pevsner City Guides: Sheffield, pp220–221. New Haven & London: Yale University Press. ISBN 0-300-10585-1 It was damaged by bombing during the "Sheffield Blitz" and when restored was divided: the chancel and two east bays of the nave remain in use as a church, the rest of the building is used as a community centre. It is a Grade II* listed building.English Heritage (1995) Images of England (accessed 11 February 2006).