The T11 was a torpedo developed for GermanU-boats during World War II. The torpedo was electric and had an effective range of 5,700 meters at a speed of 24 knots (44 km/h). This torpedo employed acoustic, passive homing to find its target after a straight run of 400 meters. This evolution of the G7es torpedo was created to counter the Allies' Foxer noise-maker countermeasure. This weapon was never actually employed in wartime as Germany had surrendered by the time testing was fully completed.
Three T11 torpedoes were aboard U-534 when it was sunk in 1945 and these were salvaged in 1993.