Tax reforms - Taxeswithout taxlaws
I amsuggesting new methods,models, and innovativeand alternative policiesin the areas of monetarysystem, budgetpreparation, bankingfinance system, publicfinance, optimaltaxation, tax collection,tax compliance,subsidies, money supply,and fiscal policy to helpremove corruption, taxevasion, economicrecession, black money,fake currency, ransoms,robberies and societalinequalities. In myopinion, the proposed neweconomic sy Less
Tax reforms - Taxes without tax laws
I am suggesting new methods, models, and innovative and alternative policies in the areas of monetary system, budget preparation, banking finance system, public finance, optimal taxation, tax collection, tax compliance, subsidies, money supply, and fiscal policy to help remove corruption, tax evasion, economic recession, black money, fake currency, ransoms, robberies and societal inequalities. In my opinion, the proposed new economic sy
28-Jan-2013 10:02:46Tax reforms has shared the link
and says "Varma designed ultra modern and high efficiency turbines which can use gas, steam or fuels as feed to produce electricity or mechanical work for wide range of usages and applications in industries or at work sites.
Varma turbine engines can be used in all types of vehicles. These turbines can also be used in aircraft, ships, battle tanks, dredgers, mining equipment, earth moving machines etc,
Salient features of Varma Turbines.
1. Varma turbines are simple in design, easy to manufacture, easy to operate and maintain.
2. Varma turbines are less expensive.
3. Varma turbines have a great power to weight ratio, compared to present turbines.
4. Varma turbines will have low maintenance costs.
5. Varma turbines will have 95% efficiency, the highest compared to any present turbines.
6. Varma turbine parts will be less prone to rust, erosion, wear and tear.
7. Varma turbines will arrest all leakages of steam, gas and water in respective turbines.
8. Varma water turbines can convert the whole potential energy in every drop of water, acquired by virtue of its position, into kinetic energy and further into electricity
9. Varma turbines will have no blades, either fixed or rotary, the complex structures of present turbines.
10. Varma turbines have common design to use gas, steam or water’s potential energy as feed to generate electricity or mechanical work.
11. Varma turbines will have low noise and no vibrations because the balance of the rotating sphere and shaft is perfect.
12. The base of the turbine will be more compared to its steam intake chambers. It gives more stability to turbine.
13. Varma turbine will face less thermal and corrosion fatigue, less stress, cracking and misalignment.
Basic conceptual design of Varma Turbines - There are four types of varma turbines
1. Varma steam turbines
2. Varma gas turbines
3. Varma water turbines
4. Varma Turbine engines.
28-Jan-2013 09:38:36Tax reforms has shared the link
and says "All Direct and Indirect taxes accompanied by tax laws, accounting, auditing and tax returns, can be abolished if a new tax system called “TOP Tax system” is adopted and implemented by all nations. Ultimate economic reforms will relieve 7 billion people of the world from the cobweb of ambiguous and complex tax structures, plethora of tax laws, mandatory and cumbersome accounting, auditing, tax returns and consequent quagmire of all tax related cases. http://taxationreforms.com"