Teddington Lock Footbridge consists of two separate bridges across the River Thames in England situated just upstream of Teddington Lock at Teddington. There is a small island between the bridges.
The two footbridges were built between 1887 and 1889, funded by donations from local residents and businesses. They replaced a ferry which gave its name to Ferry Road at Teddington. The western bridge consists of a suspension bridge crossing the weir stream and linking the island to Teddington. The eastern bridge is an iron girder bridge crossing the lock cut and linking the island to Ham on the Surrey bank.
In recent years wooden ramps have been added to the approach to the bridge on the Ham side and to the middle part on the small island so that cycles and pushchairs etc. can avoid the steps up to and down from that section of the bridge.
From this point downstream the Thames Path runs on both sides of the river and upstream it runs on the Surrey side only.