<!-- Image with unknown copyright status removed: -->The Willard (stylized as THE WILLARD) is a Japanesepunk band that started in 1982 and continues to play to this day. The Willard were known for their "popish" songs fused with punk, but has since changed their sound over the years, from punk to goth to indie.
Jun - vocals
You - guitar
Klan - bass
Kyoya - drums
Jun was briefly in The Stalin as guitarist in 1984, he went by the name June-Bleed.
You was later replaced by Shin, and Shin was later replaced by Kagawa from Dead End.
Klan was temporarily replaced by Anai but came back to do Take the Horror Train and has stayed til this day.
Kyoya left and is now in Laughin Nose.
You left too, making Jun the guitarist and vocalist.
Ex-guitarist Shin died in 2010.
Jun - vocals, guitar
Klan - bass
Ohshima - drums
1) Good Evening Wonderful Fiend (Captain Records, 1985 release, 1989 CD conversion, 1998 picture CD conversion)
2) Will (J.A.P Records, 1986 release, 1989 CD conversion)
3) Who Songs a Gloria? (Toshiba EMI, 1986 release)
4) Indies (The Crown Record, 1987 release)
5) The Legend of Silver Guns (Toshiba EMI, 1987 release)
6) Mercy for the Rabbit (Toshiba EMI, 1988 release)
7) The Town in Destiny (Toshiba EMI, 1988 release)
8) Gone With the Wind (Toshiba EMI, in 1989 release, the LP board was 2 groups)