One per cent of the casino's gross gaming revenue is deposited in the Jupiters Casino Community Benefit Fund. This fund supports non-profit community based groups and is administered by the Government of Queensland.
An early 19th century building with Edwardian-Baroque exterior designs and ornate colonnades, striking sandstone walls and six-story atrium, the historic Treasury Building houses a three-level gaming emporium of 80 gaming tables and over 1300 gaming machines and was opened refurbished as the Treasury Casino in April 1995.The hotel section of the Conrad Treasury Casino is housed in the former Lands Administration Building.
There are also function rooms, each with its own personality and design sense, available for booking. These rooms range from early 19th century designed to modern business meeting rooms.